How to achieve occupational safety compliance The training introduces occupational safety and health requirements and tasks in the Finnish construction and industrial sector. It is designed to provide company management with an overview and tools to comply with the local OSH requirements. The training is available in Finnish, English and German through Zoom -platform.
• Applicable legislation
• Occupational safety and health organisation
• Occupational safety responsibilities at common workplace
• Occupational health service agreement
• Identifying and assessing occupational safety risks
• Creating an occupational safety action plan
Advice on occupational safety risk assessments and action plan preparation available when needed.